Monday, February 21, 2011

This is It!

Here we are at my first, second--no third attempt at creating my own blog.  After looking up the definition of blog, and admiring the blogs of my sister and some of her friends, I made the decision that I, too, would like to have a blog of my very own.  It has taken me several days, and although I am not completely satisfied with the final product, I have made the decision to write my first post and move on from there.  Maybe soon I'll be able to include a haunting melody for you to savor as you peruse all of the profound tidbits it is my intent to include here.  But for now, as luck would have it, I am not capable of performing such a task.  And with that, this concludes my very first post on my very own blog.  Happy Presidents Day to one and all.  I'd also like to wish a Happy Birthday to our Presidents, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment